I think we’ve all heard the phrase, ‘Down the rabbit hole’. I believe it originated as an Alice in Wonderland reference, and it basically means ‘Mind blowing shit inside’… but the sandbox I’m playing in, well, even rabbit holes are just a little too straight forward. I’m going to take you on a trip down the mole hole.
If you’ve ever had moles in your yard, you’ll know what I mean. Their tunnels twist and turn, branching off this way and that… a veritable maze. And that’s where we’re going. You don’t have to come along, in fact, some of you who read this are neither invited nor wanted along. You see, I am looking for a specific type of person to accompany me on this trip, a person willing to step inside the realm of possibility with both feet. A person willing to let go (at least, for a little while) of WHAT IS, and play in the WHAT IF. I am on a Spiritual Journey, and I’m looking for a few adventurous folks to come along.
Anyone is welcome to try on this expedition for size, and if you decide it’s not for you, now or further down the road, the exit is ALWAYS up and to the right from anywhere inside.
For those of you still with me, here’s an idea of what you can expect in the future:
- Law of Attraction musings
- Cross-pollination of mainstream religions, with one another, and with LOA
- Talk of energy, vibration, woo-woo stuff
- Authenticity – what that means is: I’m going to say what I mean, mean what I say, and try not to say it meanly. It’s my blog, and I’ve already pointed out the exits, so if you see something that makes you want to leave, do so with my blessing and my goodwill, but I will not sacrifice my authenticity on the altar of your morality.
- Cursing. Because I curse.
- Change. As I said, this is a journey. My understanding of something can potentially change from one day to the next (and it has), so my truth today may change by tomorrow. It doesn’t mean one way is wrong, it means that I have grown since then. Sometimes growth happens fast, sometimes it happens slow. Lately it’s been fast, so you may very well love my blog today, and despise it next week. I’m okay with that. Top right. Blessings. Goodwill.
- Absences. This is one that I am going to TRY to avoid. Even though I don’t want to be flaky, I feel it’s only fair to warn you of the possibility from the start. This isn’t my first blog. Or my second. But I’m not just trying to grow spiritually, I am also trying to grow… characterally? I know that’s not an actual word. Developing self-discipline is something I need to work on. Hopefully the fact that I’ve picked something to blog about that I can discuss for hours will help with that. Feel free to bombard me with accountability messages if you notice me slacking. Better yet, send me a question. When I’m not posting, it’s almost always because I don’t have anything I think is important enough to mention. Interact with me, and I come alive.
I’m looking forward to this, and hoping it’ll lead where it feels to me like it’s leading. (Oh, the mystery!) I’m really looking forward to meeting some like-minded people, and to seeing what the future holds!